Use Text To Speech
This document outlines how to use text to speech in an Auto Attendant, Intro Greeting, and Voicemail Greeting.
- Office Manager access to Manager Portal
Text to Speech in an Auto Attendant
- Login to the Manager Portal.
- Once logged navigate over to the Auto Attendants tab.
- Under the Auto Attendants tab either create a new one or click on the Edit button to modify an existing one.
- Once modifying the Auto Attendant click on the Manage Audio button for either the Intro Greeting or Menu Prompt.
- Once there, move to add the new greeting and select Text-To-Speech.
- Type out the message you would like to record under the Message box and see right below for voice options and sample messages.
- Click the Save button and the greeting will start to generate and should be readily available within a few minutes.
Text To Speech in an Intro Greeting
- Login to the PBX portal.
- Navigate over to the Music On Hold tab.
- Click on Settings
- Now go ahead and select the box for Play Introductory Greeting as well as Text-To-Speech.
- Type in the message you would like to record as well as the voice you would like used.
- Click the Save button.
Voicemail Greetings and Recorded Name
- Login to the PBX portal
- For Basic User, simply go to Messages > Settings.
- For Office Managers and above, click on the User tab.
- Press the Edit icon next to the user you are looking to change.
- From there navigate over to the voicemail tab.
- Scroll down for the voicemail greeting and click Manage on the one you would like to change.
- Now select Text-To-Speech and type in the message you would like to record.
- You can also choose a voice you like as well as listen to sample audio.
- Click the Save button, the greeting will start to generate and should be readily available within a few minutes.